Monday, February 2, 2009

25 things

So there is this facebook thing going around (don't act like you haven;t seen it) where people write 25 random ass things about themselves. Like most facebook innovations, I hated it at first. Then, after reading a couple, I learned some interesting things about my good ol facebook acquaintances (lets be honest, people you see less than every month are not really 'friends'; would they pick you up from the airport? I rest my case).

Anyway in the interest of doing the same thing that everyone else is doing (since that is in no way depressing):
  • I once used a live rattle snake as a condom!"
  • My family crest is a picture of a barracuda eating Neil Armstrong.
  • My poop is considered currency in Argentina.
  • I once punched a hole in a cow just to see who was coming up the road.
  • I hate Mexicans! And I am half-Mexican! ...And I hate irony!
  • The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on me ... except for the part about planting apple trees... and not raping men.
  • I did all the makeup on the Planet of the Apes movies.
  • I drive an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
  • I orchestrated the merger between UNICEF and Smith & Wesson.
  • They say Gene Roddenberry got the idea for Star Trek by listening to me talk in my sleep.
  • I once decided that I'm going to hunt down all four of the Banana Splits. I stalked and killed every one of them with a machete. They all begged for their lives...except Fleegle.
  • Some friends once had a bachelor party for me. I ate the entire cake before they could tell me there was a stripper in it.
  • I named the group Sha Na Na. They did not want to be called that.
  • If you drop a phonograph needle on my nipple, it plays the Beach Boys' Pet Sounds.
  • I taught my son how to drive by entering him in the Indy 500. The kid wrecked and died. I said it would've happened sometime.
  • I breastfeed John Madden!
  • I killed Wolfman Jack with a trident.
  • I sleep eight hours a night! Well, I am pretty normal when it comes to that.
  • My first name is Bill!
  • All the Yes album covers are Brasky family photos.

No comments: