Monday, July 20, 2009

i notivced that mike weston happened to get burned

Via WWTDD:

Burn Notice star Jeffrey Donovan was arrested for a DUI on July 11 after he crashed into a Miami Beach Police Cruiser on July 11 around 11:50 pm. He refused a breath test.
“I really think I’m only borderline and not too drunk – the only mistake I made tonight was to drink Benadryl with three glasses of wine,” Donovan said on the way to the police station.
(Donovan told the arresting officer), “Sorry I didn’t see the red light or your car.”

I’m not technically a lawyer, but I don’t think the best way to explain away why you appeared drunk is by telling the cop how you got drunk. It would be like if your girlfriend thought you were cheating, and you told her, “The mistake I made was putting my penis inside that girls vagina, and then thrusting my hips back and forth. But ‘cheating?’ No. No absolutely not. You sound ridiculous right now.”


Well played, other writer. Well played.

No comments: