Friday, November 14, 2008

Bamma of the week.


To me these next two months are the best in sports. The NFL is in full swing, college football is gearing up for the shit storm that is the BCS, and both the NBA and college hoops are getting moving. What better time to joan on arguably the biggest bamma of the last five years, one JJ Reddick. Here is the best article I've ever read on him.

Some things you should know about JJ:

He and I have started the exact same number of NBA games so far even though he was drafted 11th overall and the security people at Verizon chase me off the court when I get into layup lines during warmups.

He wears a T shirt to conceal horrible backne

He almost cleverly avoided getting a DUI by pulling an illegal U turn when he saw cops, but then failed in this ambitious endeavor.

Similar to all little bitches, he cries when he loses, which is often.

No comments: