Monday, November 17, 2008

Philly



As a huge Redskins fan, I naturally dislike the weak ass city of brotherly love (current Lombardi trophies: 0). However I spent the weekend (one drunken night) there and I have to say its not all that shitty. I may not be allowed back in certain establishments for very good reasons but all in all it was a pretty bitchin' trip.

You know the drill:

Their baseball team is kind of good right now.

Ben Franklin lived there and was pretty beast at inventing shit.

The Roots are from there and refer to it as Illadelph.

They have mad historic shit everywhere, which is cool since I think America is fucking sweet and you won't find shit like that in lame ass places like where your mom lives.

1 comment:

charliedumdum said...

I called it the Illadelph the whole time i was there. why am i so awesome?