Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Science.


Awesome study finds that smart kids are more likely to become boozers. I find this comforting since I know a lot of smart kids who drink a shit load; thus this tends to confirm my observed preconceptions which may or may not be related to the fact that I attended a relatively prestigious university in the boozing capital of North America. Good old confirmation bias, its the jam!

In a related note, I have attended the timeless Preakness Stakes (in lovely Baltimore, MD) for the last eight years and can wholeheartedly confirm that there are plenty of dumb ass kids who get drunk as fuck.

Go figure.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

in no way is Tulane relatively prestigious.

J. M. Keynes said...

Zach is right. It is really really prestigious. I mean it's no state school, but it is prestigious

Michael Chasnow said...

How do you know Bill Brasky attended Tulane? Weird . . .