Sunday, January 4, 2009

Playoffs??

Ah the NFL playoffs are here. This time of year can be tough when your team is sitting at home beacause its so hard to decide who to root for in each game. Do I root for my own division (by far the best in the NFL with 11 Superbowl victories)? Do I root for a friends' team like the Steelers or Dolphins?

I like the idea of the supporting the NFC East but I really hate the shit out of the Eagles. Plus I really like the fact that I can always point to their empty trophy case in the annual shit talking bouts. I can't seem to support the Giants since I think Eli may have down syndrome and none of their players seems likable.

I can't get behind the Ravens (which are kind of local) since their fans are Baltimorons and once punched my friend in the face.

Thus I have decided to back the Arizona Cardinals for the following reason: I have never in my life met a legit Cardinals fan. I won't have to deal with anyone gloating about them winning since I think their 9 fans do not live anywhere near DC. Plus Kurt Warner's wife is hot. Thats just a fact.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing blog; tho you should consider posting some nude pictures... im just saying sex sells

Also please tell me youve seen this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_reTuUjnmM

Anonymous said...

Bitches wear purple!!

-Victim of face punching