Monday, January 19, 2009

Super Bowl Preview

Not really, just the Deadspin comment of the day:

FriendsOfScottSisson
10:39 PM on Sun Jan 18 2009

I tried to simulate a Cardinals v. Steelers Super Bowl on Madden, and my 360 told me to go fuck myself.

Oh yeah, and fuck Pittsburgh. If I end up having to listen to my friend ZG remind me how they won two super bowls in three years, I will fucking kill myself. I also have a crazy theory that if they win this game, Bonehead Ben will be granted entry into Canton. Can you name a QB with two rings who isn't in there? Didn't think so. Let's all hope Kurt prays super hard for this victory and my man JC decides to turn his attention away from other matters and affect the outcome of a football game.

While this does not apply to ZG specifically since he has family there, I hate people who root for the Steelers for no reason other than they were dominant in the 70's; there are way more Steelers fans than there are people from Pittsburgh (pop: 312,000). If you are from some city with a shitty football team and have abondoned them for a team of your choosing, you are a fucking bitch. I am stuck with this gigantic tool of an owner but still proud of the Burgundy and Gold regardless. These colors do not run (we do trade away draft picks for aging veterans though).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said, sir! Lets not forget those pictures of ZG in B&G that Arnie told us about

Unknown said...

brushin off the haters comes with the territory when all you do is win.

Anonymous said...

FLY CARDS FLY!