Wednesday, August 5, 2009

first prop joe, now this


Cheese Wagstaff is at it again, just poppin off for the sake of poppin off. Tical recently had a run-in with a (presumably now former) fan down in H-Town. Meth got all up in that ass with his . . . pellet gun?!?! Weak.

Says the victim's counsel:

"You can't just go around the country shooting people like that," says Horowitz, "and then leave town and not think anything's going to happen."

Listen, I've lived in not one but two murder capitals of the US (the 504 and the 202) so you know I been up on that gangsta shit. Plus I play mad tennis and golf, so I'm extra gangsta. I can tell you, shooting a fan with a fucking pellet gun at an autograph signing is not G. But Redman's house is.

Yeah, my man Slim Charles is gonna have to handle this.

No comments: