Monday, August 17, 2009

remember when . . . the Playmaker tried to kill someone?

Part I of a new long running NFL preview series:

As a passionate Redskins fan, I hate the fucking shit out of the weak ass Cowboys. As a law abiding US taxpayer, I hate crackheads who try to kill people with scissors. Thus, I am not too fond of that ass clown that was fired from ESPN awhile back.

Also, folks should know that my man Colt was a little off in his preseason debut only because he has picked up a horrible habit for an NFL QB - boning Jessica Simpson. Luckily we are not relying on Mr Brennan for our playoff success. Yet.

Wow that is some good ass hating. Lets continue:

They currently employ a scrub who is best known for being functionally illiterate and racist.

Wade Phillips has man boobs and is 0-4 in the playoffs.

The Cowboys last won a playoff game when Tony Romo was 16 years old. I think that makes him about 47 at the start of this season.

No comments: