Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i'll have lettuce, tomato, aeriola and some provologne

Now-a-days, mad people bitch about how shitty the economy is. 'Whaah I lost my job and pension and house and . . . ' god shut up. Get out there and make shit happen like this enterprising young entrepreneur, who decided that the money in the strip game was not long enough so he decided to spice up his product offerings - by adding delicious sandwiches.

"Agnello -- who last year told The Post he started slinging sandwiches because "the money in stripping isn't as profitable as it used to be" -- did not return calls."

Now 'the man' wants to throw the book at our young hero who was simply out there tryin to shake shit up. I mean I figure I'm not the only dude out there who likes both sandwiches and boobs, so I can see where hes got an audience. Godspeed, my dear Agnello, godspeed.

No comments: