Friday, August 14, 2009

infinite wisdom from FJM

My favorite sports blog of all time FireJoeMorgan was penned by a few extremely talented individuals including one Ken Tremendous (who also plays Mose Schrute on the Office btw).

He recently had the following to say about the much yelled about "DEATH PANELS!!!":

KenTremendous
One guy on my Death Panel thought it was funny to talk like Darth Vader the whole time. I was like, dude, I get it, you're on a Death Panel.
about 1 hour ago from web

KenTremendous
Not one Hispanic on my Death Panel. When are we going to have Death Panels that look like America?!
about 2 hours ago from web

KenTremendous
Death Panel members rush into the Death Panel Chamber to cool music and laser light show, like the Bulls of the mid-90's. Very impressive.

No comments: