Thursday, October 30, 2008

blah blah politics blah

If you are like me, you have had more than enough of all these fucking political ads.

Shady Voice Over:
"Candidate X claims that he's pro-education, but then why did he vote against funding to help disabled children learn to read . . . 6 times! Maybe its time we ask who is the real Candidate X? And why does he hate children, freedom, apple pie and goodness so very much?"

I'm Candidate Y and I approved this message.

Enough. Have the election, vote in a bunch of two faced jerkoffs to replace the last round of douches that ended up not fixing all our problems like they said they would.

Some good friends have recently convinced me to vote (however fruitless and endeavor it is); so I will be standing in line to punch the card and get my button that signifies that I care so much about fixing our country that I am willing to actually take off half a day's work. Once every four years.


Like Dead Prez said, I'm down to run up on them cracka's in City Hall.

No comments: