Friday, October 10, 2008

Please say the baby.


So you may or may not have heard that my main man out the 'nolia, Weezy F Baby, has started blogging. We are very similar him and I - we're both young money hustlers from the N.O. who enjoy stackin paper and stuntin like our respective daddys'. And we both have sick ass ink. Anyhow here's a little excerpt from the afermentioned blog:

I won my fantasy football match-up this week, by the way. I slayed 'em 79-43. I'm 3-1 now. They still don't know it's me, even though I use my real name, Dwayne Carter, on there. Even if there's a guy who knows who I am, he's probably looking at that and going, yeah, whatever. I still feel like it was a good call to drop Roethlisberger. This week I started Campbell from the Redskins, and that was great.

What?!?! Lil Wayne plays fantasy football and won his game by starting JC?!?! That is so awesome that my head just exploded.

No comments: