Monday, October 20, 2008

Shitty movie or the shittiest movie ever?


Wow. I just got back from wasting $10, 2 hours of my life and countless brain cells expended in the fruitless pursuit of attempting to enjoy the smoldering pile of feces that is Max Payne. Good god, that may be the stupidest fucking movie of all time. And please keep in mind that I love really bad action movies - I am by no means a tough critic. Hitman? Fucking phenomenal. Sin City? Fantastic. These movies are both based on comics/video games and are shunned by the public for lack of things like 'character development' and other bullshit that I could care less about.

Max Payne takes my beloved mindless action genre and completely craps the bed. The acting? Horrendous. The actual action itself? Boring and intermittent. The plot? Waffles between completely obvious and non-existent. Dialogue? Pathetic to point of offensive. That is to say I am offended that some asshole actually produced this and got another asshole to distribute it. I hope that these morons lose their respective 'jobs' and end up homeless for their extreme lack of discernible talent.

If you would like to torture yourself or someone you know, take them to Max Payne, arguably the worst movie I have ever seen.

1 comment:

Brian Moyer said...

If you think this movie is shitty, it must be unspeakably horrendous.