Monday, October 13, 2008

Well, La, de Feakin' Da!


So a few loyal readers have wondered what I had to say about this huge dagger of a loss from Sunday (I attended and drank free Snyder Subsidized beer, so it was kind of a wash in my book). Instead of pointing to the obvious problems (three fumbles, one at the end of a first half drive that was returned for a fucking TD effectively spotting our guests 10 points) or more intangible problems (CP is on that); I have elected to do what I get paid to do – come up with bomb ass creative solutions.

All we need is a bad ass motivational speaker (ala Matt Foley). If we can pay some dude to remind our players that they are one turnover away from living in a van down by the river, the relative lack of effort displayed Sunday will become a distant memory.


Dad, I wish you could just shut your big yapper! Brian, from what I've heard, you're using your paper, not for writing, but for rolling doobies!! You're gonna be doing a lot of doobie-rolling when you're living in a van down by the river!

No comments: